Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Round and Round It Goes...

... where it stops nobody knows! I just hope it stops soon. I feel that I just can't keep up with everything these days, and Lydia isn't even in all those activities like older children are. I get things caught up at school and things at home seem to get behind. Things get caught up at home and thing at school seems to fall behind. I really need to get back into my routine with Fly Lady. Doing that routine really works for me. Maybe I'll start tonight (maybe not)?? How does everyone else keep up with their jobs, household chores, and children's lives?

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

lots and lots of organization, planned meals, great family, excellent husband, and a few hours of "mommy time."

Bree Shaw said...

same as andrea, but i must add great friends too! sometimes things just are not possible without their help!