Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer is Just Around the Corner...

I am very excited for summer to get here. This will be the first summer since I can't even remember that I am not working. Not even a single day until sometime on August. At first, I was a little worried because I get bored being at home after a couple of weeks, but now I'm thrilled. I have my weekly cleaning lists ready to go, Lydia's birthday party to prepare, several preschool workbooks to do with Lydia, a yard to keep mowed, hopefully a garden to take care of, and a list of ballgames to attend. Lydia and I are going to do what we want and when we want it. I can't wait for the next 6 and a half days (57 hours) to pass!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like heaven to me! I know you will have so much fun spending all that time with Lydia!

AMJ said...

I can't believe you aren't teaching summer school! I know that you will LOVE every minute of the summer with Lydia!