Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day...

First of all, we went and filed our taxes today. I was really worried because we weren't really prepared. Usually we get everything done by the end of January. This year we were finishing up two days before hand. But, it's done and turned out well. We get a refund from Federal, Iowa, and Missouri. We have never gotten a refund from Missouri before so I was excited. In the past we have had to pay them.
We also gave Lydia her Valentine's Day gifts. She got two balloons on Friday and her main gift today. She got a boxed set of Disney Princess shoes. Six pairs. She couldn't wait for me to get them out of the box - which is why I don't have a picture of it. I had to rip it to get them out. Anyway, enjoy the pictures...





Until next time...

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

so many shoes...only 2 feet! what's a girl to do!?

Bree Shaw said...

what fun!!!