Sunday, September 28, 2008

Potty...

My baby girl isn't a baby anymore. I'm thrilled to see her learning new things and changing. On the other hand, it's sad how quickly she is growing up. Currently she is learning to use the potty. She pees at least twice a day in the potty. She has also pooed in it three times at the sitter's house. We have only been using it for a week, so I'm a proud mommy.

I have also been really getting into fall and Halloween lately. I decorated a few weeks ago and this weekend I've made applesauce until I never want to see an apple again. The bad thing is that I still have a wagon full of apples and an entire 25 foot tree still full of apples. I think I'll be working up apples for the next several weeks. If anyone wants some apples come up over. It BYOB - Bring Your Own Bag.

I'll leave you with some pictures of my Halloween Decorations.



Lydia loves the jack-o-lantern light.

Lydia loves the singing and dancing witch. She is fiber optic and sings "Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun".


I've become obsessed with gel window clings. I have them for just about every holiday and season.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Fun post, Diane! I'm bringing a bag to school tomorrow, think you could fill it with apples for me?