Sunday, October 5, 2008

Terrible Weekend...

I had planned on having a nice and relaxing weekend. However, that is not what happened. Friday I cleaned and did laundry so that it was done and out of the way. That was the only thing that worked out. Saturday I spent all day working on the third fence that Gail and I had to build. Except for attaching the barbwire to the posts with wire it is finished. My part was to help Gail set corner posts and use the shovel to put dirt around the post holes. I know it doesn't sound like a hard job. My shoulder on the other hand would beg to differ. It feels like I pulled something and hurts worse that labor. After that was done I had high hopes for Sunday. I was going to visit some good friends that are in the process of moving. While Lydia and I were there Gail called and said that he had a mess here at home. I didn't want to ask what that mess was but I sorta had to. It turned up that he was using a tractor and blade to smooth and move some dirt where we had to replace the water line back in June. There was a shut off valve sticking up that he didn't see and hit it. That broke the water line - AGAIN!!! We spent all afternoon repairing the line. So here I sit on a Sunday night with laundry to fold, school work to do, a VERY sore shoulder, and I don't want to do anything. Hopefully this next week will be better.

Until next time...

No comments: