Friday, October 16, 2009

Changes...

Gail and I are neither one big on changes. From big changes to small changes, we don't deal will with any of it. My house in one of those areas where I don't do well. When I first moved out on my own and when Gail and I first got married we lived in a rental house (the little yellow house beside the old High School in Lancaster). The furniture stayed in the same place then entire almost 4 years that we lived there. In December 2005 we bought and moved into our house now. The furniture, with the exception of Lydia's room, has been in the same spot since we moved in. Well, last night a friend helped me move our bedroom furniture around. I have always wanted all 5 pieces of bedroom furniture in there, but had never gotten around to moving it. Now our bed is in a different place, and I'm not sure how I like it. There is not other furniture option that makes room for all 5 pieces so if I can't get used to it, it all goes back. Do you all deal well with changes?

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

that depends...

i don't change things around hardly ever. and when i do, i really don't "love" it. but if i leave it then it grows on me and then i LOVE it! i think it is all in our head. we move it, it is different and that is why we don't like it. but let it stay that way for a couple of weeks and then you will be used to it and love it:)

Corin said...

I'm sort of like that. I think that I would like to change the furniture in our living room. But I can't come up with anything else to do with it. In my mind I only see it fitting one way.