Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I haven't blogged for awhile so I thougth I would just catch up on on what has been going on (which isn't much).

Lydia - She is still fighting ring worm. We starting putting rubbing alcohol on it after her bath every night to help dry it up. Currently she has the bald spot, a small spot behind each ear, a spot on her ankle, a spot on her hip, and two small spots on her leg. We are on week 3 on the medicine, but I haven't noticed a positive change yet. Only more spots. She has had a couple of accidents at home with the potty. We've been being out late and it has messed her up. But hey, 2 accidents since the end of August isn't bad. She also moved into her big girl room (our spare bedroom.) It's bigger than her old one. I painted it pink and just moved her stuff right in. Several bigger toys that had been in the living and dining rooms were able to fit also. I was thrilled to get her in there. She's also understanding that that is her new room and has been sleeping fine. Now, I need to get the spare room back together.

Gail - We thought he broke his foot last Monday night. He went to see Dr. Minter the next day. Two people thougth it was broke and 1 didn't. We have a friend who broke her foot over a year ago and was told that it wasn't broken when it actually was. After several surgeries she still had trouble with it. I talked Gail into going for a second opinion for 2 reasons. #1 The x-ray machine at Minter's is older and he told Gail that it doesn't pick up fine breaks really well. #2 I didn't want the same thing that had happened to our friend to happen to him. The second opinion said that hsi foot was severally bruised, but not broken. I was happy with that answer.

Me - I just keep working, grading, cleaning, and paying bills. It seems like that is all I get done. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. I wasn't going to go on the Black Friday shopping trip with my sister, but I was informed that I was going. I've learned to not argue with her, just do it. It's fun anyway.

Until next time...

No comments: