Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to Work...

In my last post I listed some of the things that I'm going to miss when I head back to work. Don't get me wrong, I have loved this summer, but I'm also kind of ready to go back. So to try and convince myself of this a little more I decided to make a list of the things I'm looking forward to.

1. Being around adult again. (I have the best coworkers EVER!!!)
2. Lydia going back to the sitter's house and getting out of her attitude.
3. Getting back into responsibility mode.
4. My "meditation" that I get each day while driving to work.
5. The 7:00 a.m. phone calls to wake my parents up.
6. Not feeling guilty when it is 5:00 and I have no clue what is for supper.
7. Starting Fly Lady again. (She really keeps me on top of things.)
8. To stop my addiction to Facebook games. (I wish I would have never figured them out.)
9. Seeing students everyday and TEACHING!!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

I am also ready to go back to work for some of those reasons! Isn't it such a blessing to WANT to go to work?