Monday, September 13, 2010

Awana Question...

Lydia started Awana this past week. Gail was a little questionable on her ability to remember her verses. However, we've been practicing on 3 verses that were in her handout she brought home. After a few minutes of going over them, all I have to do is say the first word and she gets it. I'm very proud of her. She is excited to go back this week (hopefully she'll still be feeling well by then).

I have a question for you Awana leaders out there - Does perfect attendance count the singing at church on Sunday mornings or just Wednesday nights? My computer at home is messed up so I can't get to facebook or any of my e-mail contacts. So just message me on here - THANKS!!

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

Just Wednesday nights is perfect attendance. We will never have 3 verses to remember again...just this first time. Thanks for working with her. I'm glad she's enjoying it!