Monday, July 6, 2009

My Baby Turned TWO!!!

I still can't believe that Lydia is now two years old. On her birthday we just had her special spaghetti dinner and her party wasn't until Saturday. Last year she had a butterfly themed party. This year didn't really have a theme. Her cake was green, pink, and white and we just had summer luau decorations hanging around the house and front porch. Oh, and balloons. Can't have a party without balloons. I took tons of pictures at the party and put them on facebook. Here I'll just share with you some of her gifts.

Movies


Gail and I got her a pair of Gap jeans, 2 t-shirts, and 2 dresses.


We also got her this Keri doll from Fisher Price. It is a Snap N Style doll. You can get a lot of different outfits and the hats, clothing, shoes, and acessories just snap on.

Bubble Machine from Mommy and Daddy

Pink Horse Purse


She got an aqua doodle from a friend of mine and she LOVES it. I'd never heard of it.

Some of her Aunts and Uncles went together and got her this CD karaoke machine and some CDs. She sings and dances with it. FUNNY!!

Board Books



Several more dresses.

Pink Cowgirl boots that we have to exchange for a bigger size. I hope we can still get them.


"Rodeo - Cowboys invented it. Cowgirls perfected it" I love this shirt.

Each year we get her a Dr. Seuss book and have everyone sign it. Then she is getting a wonderful book collection as well as knows who was at her party.

It's hard to see the signatures.

Mommy and Daddy also got her a magna doodle.

My parents, siblings, and their families went together and got her this vanity. She likes to go fix her hair and pretend to put on make-up.


She had a wonderful birthday party. Thanks again to all of you who have helped us in the past 2 years and continue to be important parts in our lives. We love you very much.

3 comments:

Corin said...

I'm right there with you in disbelief Diane. I still feel like of Levi as my baby. I love the my little pony shirts, they really take me back.

Bree Shaw said...

boy she made out didn't she! the book idea is a great one. glad she had a great birthday!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

what a blessed little girl!