Monday, December 7, 2009

Lydia's Little Funnies...

I know one day I'll forget all of the cute things that Lydia says so I figured I'd write them in a place where I'll (hopefully) always have them and share them with you.
  • She called her pacifier her "firefire".
  • When you ask her if she wants something that she doesn't want, she says "NO, don't want it".
  • She always have to sleep with her "bankit".
  • When they dogs are barking she yells at them to stop.
  • If they are excited and barking at Gail, she yells that them that that is her daddy.
  • She'd eat applesauce for every meal if I'd let her.
  • Her names for people: Darla - DeeDee, Claudia - Claudiaudia, Grandma Jerri - Dama, Grandpa Stanley - Papa, Grandma Mary - Mimmy. There are many others.
  • She loves to talk on the phone to people and will just walk off with the phone talking away.
  • She loves to go check the cows with daddy and seeing the baby camel (Thunder - Funder).
  • When she wants to you carry her around she'll stand with her arms up and say "Hold you, hold you".
  • She likes to be in the bathroom with you while you are taking a shower or going to the bathroom. Now that she can open the doors it's a little awkward.

I'll have to add more to the list later because it's a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the way kids talk. I remember when Hannah used to call fish a very improper name.