Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Best Friends...

Lydia has 2 best buds. One is her cousin Claudia. They are a little over a year apart, but you can't tell that my looking. Claudia is tall for her age. I hope that they will always be close - like sisters. They love playing together.


Claudia and Lydia in their matching shirts from Grandma Jerri and Papa.
Her other best friend is Faith. These 2 are like sisters. She is of one our friend/baby sitter's (Tina) daughters. Faith is 9 months older than Lydia, but you can't tell that my looking either. Faith is tiny for her age. They get to spend every day together. They are like 2 peas in a pod when they are around each other. I'm glad that they will be in the same class at school together. I think it will make it easier. I also know that Tina is able to attend class parties and such during the day that I won't always be able to attend.
Here is Lydia and Faith at my house. (I have a couple other really cute pictures of these 2 at home that I'll try to add later.)


This is what happens when all of them get together.

No comments: