Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Make Up

I'm taking a break from my "catch up posts" to share with you are fun day at home for Martin Luther King Day. We just spent a lazy day at home. Well I was lazy, and Lydia played dress up - ALL DAY!!!

This is what she started with. Eye shadow on her cheeks, a little on her eyes, and a lot of lip gloss.

She was very proud of herself.

I know this is blurry, but it really shows check.
Check out all that lip gloss. It was literally dripping off her lips.

This was about half way through the day. Every time I turned around she was in her room putting on more eye shadow. I kept telling her to not put anymore on, but she didn't listen.

This is the last make up application. After this I put it high up on a shelf in her room (mommy got smart). She was really proud of herself and didn't understand why she couldn't sleep in it.

She more the dress all day to complete the outfit. It was a fun day!

No comments: