Friday, December 12, 2008

My Heart is Sad...

My heart is sad for little Caylee Anthony. The 3 year old from Florida who has been missing since June. The CNN website has updated that the remains found on Thursday are her remains. Apparently they were found only half a mile from her home. The area was underwater this summer when authorities were searching. As her mother, how could you drive by or sleep in a house knowing that your baby (that you killed) is in a trash bag half a mile away? What a monster she must be!! I hope she rots in jail for the rest of her life if she did this. I feel for the family member who actually did care and love this beautiful little girl. At least it won't be one of those cases where a body is never found. I think in a way that would be harder to deal with. Rest in peace, Caylee - America's Christmas Angel.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Bleh. I am watching an MSNBC special on this right now. Terribly, horribly sad. Disgusting.

Bree Shaw said...

very sad deal. thanks for posting about it.