Monday, December 22, 2008

Vacation, Here I Come...

I have five hours of work tomorrow and then I get to start my vacation. I can't wait. I got spoiled last week with 2 half days and an entire day off. My vacation is full of plans that I hope I'm able to keep. A good friend of mine is back from Washington and we have plans to get together a few times with other classmates. We have 3 Christmas gatherings planned as well as a New Years "party" planned. I guess I wouldn't call it a party because there will just be two other people coming. Anyway, I'm just ready for it to be here. What is everyone else doing for their vacations?

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

we are crazy busy with Christmases! but on the off days we're enjoying life as a new family...not too exciting but just what I want to do!

Andrea Frederick said...

maybe a jump start tomorrow? it sure is snowing hard! hope you enjoy your day whatever it is!

Bree Shaw said...

1 christmas down, 6 to go within the next 4 days:) not sure about new years yet. thinkin about having some people over!