Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fisher Price ...

Fisher Price has regained their status in my book once again. After the dollhouse problem on Christmas Eve (read the previous post) I was upset so I called them this morning. It turns out that there was a short time period when they did make the product with sound, but then stopped production on the version and just made the one that doesn't make sound. My model number is for the one that still made sound so actually shouldn't have been sold. To make it up to me that are going to send me a coupon for $37.00, the amount I paid for this one. So basically, I get my money back minus the shipping. WOOHOO!! What a way to start the day!

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

go fisher price! glad they made it up to you.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

glad they made it right!