Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Addicted...

I have a hard time finding a book series that I actually like and will read the entire series. I read about 10 of the 12 books in the "Left Behind" series. Then I had Lydia, life got busy, and I never finished. Well about a month ago my niece gave me the book "Twilight". I had it sitting by my bed for a few weeks before I actually started to read it. Once I started I has hooked. I read then entire book in less than a week. That is pretty good for me. The last two chapters of the book had be laughing, crying, and laughing again in less than 20 minutes. Gail just looked at me like I was crazy. As soon as I finished reading that I went straight into the second book "New Moon". I read over half the book (250 pages) in less than 3 hours. I don't know if anyone else is reading them, but they are WONDERFUL!!! I wasn't too excited to start reading about vampires and such, but it is so much more than that. I would strongly recommend it to anyone.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Oh DIANE!!!! I am so glad you love the books as much as I do!! While I love all the books, I love love love love New Moon the most!! I am currently reading the last book in the series for the second time. (I've read them all twice!!)

I had all those emotions that you described too as I read the first book, and all the rest. They are such wonderful stories! Wait til you finish them all.....

Andrea Frederick said...

I loved them too! I had absolutely NO intention of reading them b/c I don't like vampires, but it wasn't that vampirey....they are great! Wait til book 3 & 4!