Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Plans...

Valentine's Day for me will be just another day. (Just like every year.) Some people get really upset when they loved ones forget or just don't get them anything. I am not one of those people. Our special day will be spent in Kahoka with our accountant getting our taxes done followed by a lunch from the Ayerco gas station. How romantic is that?!? We did get Lydia some fun stuff, but you'll have to wait to find out what that is. I'm excited for her to get it. I think she'll love it. I also stuffed my book bag full of books so I can get some planning done for the end of the year. I want to get it out of the way so I can actually enjoy my spring break and not have to work on anything. Although it is always my plan and I always end up taking stuff home anyway. I'm such a dork!! What is everyone else doing for their special day?

Until next time...

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

we're doing nothing "special". we have a family thing in shelbyville if the weather holds, otherwise we're staying home & snuggling up on the couch with natalee!

Bree Shaw said...

i am taking my boys out to a movie and to eat, since jared is gone:)