Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Pictures...

My big girl going potty.

New Dora sunglasses. She has no idea who Dora is, but they're pink!!

Cousin Ashley thought that fun dip was a good idea.

Look at that green face!!

Annie, Charlie, and Lydia looking out the window. They do this a lot, but I never have my camera. I was smart this time and left it by my chair.

Mommy's little helper cleaning the kitchen floor...

and the refrigerator.

What a little ham!!

Lydia and I playing a little dress up.

Lydia as a dancing dressed up queen fairy that likes to shop.

As you can see it is never boring at my house!!!
Until next time...

4 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I LOVE the picture of her and the dogs looking out the window. Too cute!

Bree Shaw said...

she is such a cutie! i love the dog picture one too:)

Corin said...

I'm very jealous that you are already starting to potty train. Levi has zero intrest.
We got fun dip for Valentine's day too, I haven't been brave enough to feed it to Levi yet.
Great pictures.

Missy said...

OMG, I just saw these pics and LOVE them! Lydia is getting to be such a big girl!!!