Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Half of Spring Break...

I have had a busy BUSY past four days. Last week I made a four page list of items to complete over my break. I started in on Friday night scrubbing and cleaning in the foyer. Saturday morning I emptied, scrubbed, and reorganized all the kitchen cabinets. For those of you that haven't been to my house - that's a lot of cabinets. I also completely cleaned the living room, den, spare bedroom, dining room, and Lydia's bedroom. On Sunday I cleaned our bedroom, bathroom, and the basement. I also went through the 14 tubs of children's clothing in the basement and reorganized it by size. Two of the tubs are clothing for Lydia this summer that I need to get washed. Monday I took on the task of organizing the linen closet. Tuesday I took a break from cleaning and went grocery shopping, had a doctor appointment, and make Twilight shirt with Ashley. (The movie comes out next week and we are going to watch it together. Ashley bought stuff to decorate shirts and make little flags.) Today we are going to go have lunch with my parents and wash my ever growing collection of colbolt blue glassware. The one cleaning job that I'm not looking forward to is cleaning out the "catch all" storage closet in the living room. Wish me luck in getting that done.

Until next time...

6 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

you and your cleaning! i think i need to hire you to come do mine for me or else get some of your ambition to do it!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

you've made me feel very lazy & tired! go you!!

Cindy said...

Wanna come to my house next:) I feel good just getting the hardwood floors deeply cleaned and the kitchen catch all space cleaned off!

Corin said...

Well, I feel incredibly lazy now. Don't work to hard it is suppose to be a break after all.

Diane Melvin said...

You all are too funny. I am anal about my house being cluttered or unorganized. I could go broke buying containers. I'm available to help if anyone wants it - he, he.

Andrea Frederick said...

very ambitious...good for you! glad you'll feel like you put your break to good use. pat yourself on the back!