Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight...

So I became a fan of the Twilight book series a couple of months ago. I started out reading each book quickly and not being able to put it down. Lately I've slowed way down. I don't know what I will do when I finish the fourth book and wait for the fifth. Today the Twilight movie came out. My niece, Ashley, and I stayed up until midnight and drove 25 miles to go get the movie. We didn't get home until after 2:00 a.m. I should have been smart and went to bed, but I didn't. We stayed up to watch it. It was a good movie, but not as good as the book. It was over and I went to bed at 4:00 a.m. Lydia was up bright and early at 6:30 hollering for me. Which is funny because all week I get her up at 6:30 and she looks at me like I'm the Devil and tells me NO! She didn't get to sleep until after 9:00 (over an hour late) so I was banking on her sleeping in a little. Was I wrong or what?!? Anyway, I'm running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep out of my own stupidity, my eyes are burning because I'm tired, and I can't wait until 1:00 for NAP TIME!!!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What we do for our satisfaction and then suffer later:)...been there done that and yes it is hard to catch back up on sleep!

Andrea Frederick said...

I'm going to rent the movie on ppv tonight...good luck with your day. My kids are the same way, don't want to get up during the week, but the weekend they are up bright and early!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

It always seems like a better idea the night before than it does the next morning doesn't it?

I kept Natalee up a little late last night so she'd sleep in...yeah, right. What is it with these kids?