Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our Party was ...

...fun! My living room was full of people and we had several orders before the party actually started. I've ordered items before at previous parties. I have the Prestige Plate Stands (love them), the Welcome Home Bean Pot, and the Pomegranate candle (best scent). Last night at the party Darla and I both were able to pick out 2 items at half price, a free candle, and $140 in free items!! I felt like Christmas to me. I chose the pomegranate candle because it is just wonderful. My half price items were the Prestige Triple Server and the Simply Summer Serving Dish. My free items are the Camden Candle Centerpiece, Oval Bean Pot Basket for my bean pot, Berry Pasta Serving Bowl, Simply Summer Tray, and the Deer Valley Pillar Holder. Surprisingly, I really liked the deer candle holder in person. Gail asked me to get it for him so I couldn't say no. I'm really excited to get the stuff and thankful to those of you who ordered something. I know that times are hard for everyone, but I truly appreciate your kindness. It touched my heart.

Until next time...

No comments: