Thursday, May 15, 2008

Everything's CRAZY...

Any of you who have been in a public elementary school the last few days of the school years will understand where I'm coming from on this. Everything's CRAZY!!! Students, schedules, activities, even the teachers. Just this week we have had to miss specials three times (that is precious time for me), Field Day (in the cold), year book signing party will 200 fourth graders, and Safety Day. Next week will be worse. In fact, we will only be at school 1 out of 4 days. The other days wll be field trips. I can't wait for school to get out.

I did get some flowers the other day. I really scored and got all the flowers for all of my flower pots (15 of them) for only $20. I was thrilled. I only have three pots planted and am starting to wonder how long they will stay alive in those little plastic containers. It is a lot harder to find the time to do such things will a baby.

Speaking of Lydia, she is going, going , gone. She is now up to 25-30 steps at once. I just can't believe it. She is changing to quickly.

Until next time...

No comments: