Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Could It Get Any Worse?

I think this single handily has to be the worst week of my life. Oh, and it's only Tuesday.

Monday - 7:00 a.m. my car broke down. We thought it was the transmission, but hopeful that it was something cheap. I have to drink Gail's truck to work (which I hate) and I was almost 30 minutes late.

Tuesday - Started out really well. My niece was having her gallbladder removed, but got along really well so I was happy. My mom went to the doctor because she hadn't been feeling well. Come to find out she has a brain tumor. It seems like she just got over her breast cancer and not this. She goes to the doctor tomorrow and I'm going with her. Hopefully we'll find out some good news. I'll keep you posted.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

diane...i know you don't really know me but i go to church/am neighbors with darla & work with your mom...i'll be praying, praying, praying for you all today.

Rebecca said...

Dianne - I am praying that your mom is fine and the doctors read the test wrong.

Hugs and prayers,
Rebecca

Erin said...

Diane- I just wanted to let you know that Trenton & I will be praying for your mom. We're hoping things turn out well. Let us know if you guys need anything.