Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Motherhood Experience...

Last night I has a new motherhood experience that I hope to never have again. Yesterday was a busy day and I didn't get home until after 6:00. Gail was fixing supper when I got home so I took that over, did a little cleaning, washed the dishes, and was giving Lydia a bath all by 7:30. All I wanted to do was to sit down for 5 minutes. I decided that while she was in the bathtub was the perfect time. She was all washed up and was playing. I sat on the floor and began to look through a baby magazine that had come in the mail. Before I know it she gave a little grunt and there it came floating to the top. Two little corn filled floaters. I yelled for Gail to come and help me. I could see her grabbing it and starting to play. He came and got her ready for bed while I cleaned the tub. Oh, the little memories. I still needed to fold the laundry that I has washed on FRIDAY night, but didn't do it. It is still in the laundry baskets just waiting for me.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

Ah yes, I remember those days from when my sister was little!!! ewwwww is all I have to say! :-)