Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Pictures

I have done several posts today of all pictures. I realized that I hadn't posted any since September. They go clear back to Christmas. I hope you enjoy them.
Lydia's Easter goodies from mommy and daddy.
Lydia waiting to see what the Easter Bunny brought her.

Checking out mom and dad's gift.

Easter Bunny candy.

More Easter Bunny.

The bunny even hid stuff on Papa while he was asleep.

The hunt is on.

The "Easter Bunny" resting. Mom helped me hide all of the candy.

Lydia with all of her candy. It didn't seem like that much when I bought it at the store.

All dresses up for church.

Hayden, Lydia, and Claudia had an Easter egg hunt after lunch. They had fun searching.

Look everywhere. They each had a different color egg to find. It was a lot of fun.

Hayden and Claudia

Lydia

Hayden

Claudia

I love this picture. All dressed up and riding on a tractor.

Watching the Chipmucks 2 with Grandma.

Mimme (Grandma Mary) bought the kids kites for Easter. Lydia got a Dora kite.

Daddy and Lydia flying her kite.

She was impressed with Dora that she could fly so high.

Watching

Giving Landon her "expert" advice.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

Oh. MY. LANTA!....did you blog a lot today. Love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing