Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Couch, Lydia's Nightly Buddies, and My Little Helper

Here is the "new" couch that we bought from my brother.

The "new" love seat. I didn't a picture of the recliner, but it is just dark brown. Lydia loves the new furniture and will tell people about them when they come to you house.

These are the buddies that Lydia had to sleep with each night. After she goes to sleep I go in and take most of them out.

Here is (by name) Sheep, Tall Pig, Dolly, Baby Kate, Pink Pony, Giraffe, Alice, and Bella.

Pink Baby, Green Baby, Dora, Baby Piggy, Brown Horse, Horse, and Mouse.

And here is one happy little girl to be surrounded by her buddies.

Those of you who don't know, I enjoy cleaning. Lydia also loves to dust and vacuum.

Here she is helping me vacuum under out bed. She even holds the real vacuum cord.

1 comment:

Jen said...

The picture with all of the stuffed animals in bed is awesome.