Monday, June 23, 2008

What a Wonderful Weekend...

In the new coming weeks there is a lot going on so it was nice to spend a relaxing weekend doing nothing. I say doing nothing, but I was actually busy. Friday I hit the Goody's 70% off sale with my sister. I got such great deals that I went back on Saturday with my friend Dianna. My goals is be get more stylish clothing. The past few years have really dampened what little style I had. I though three years ago I was doing ... well ok. Then I got pregnant and it was just whatever fit and was comfy. Then came the year of whatever I can get out of the house in that wasn't spit on, pooped on, peed on, or had mud from my dogs. This year my goal is to do better.

With all of my new "stylish" clothing, I decided I needed to clean out my closet and get rid of clothing that is too big, too small, or I just don't wear. I'm bad about hanging on to something because I may wear it. Out it went. Now I have two twenty gallon trash bags full that are all going to the baby sitter to see if she wants them.

I also went the weekend straightening stuff up, getting my basement cleaned up again, doing laundry, and mowing the yard while Lydia napped. It took me exactly two hours to mow and she naps for two hours. Maybe if the rain stops my yard will start to look better.

The items coming up that will keep us on our toes are the Scotland County Relay for Life and Lydia's birthday. I'll talk more about them later.

Until next time...

No comments: