Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Vacation...

This week is the official start to my summer vacation. Last week was summer school for three days and then getting ready for birthday party so it doesn't count.

On the first day of summer vacation Lydia and I went with my sister and her two children (Hayden and Claudia) to the wading pool. We went to Burger King for kids' meals and ate in the park. It was wonderful. Lydia wasn't thrilled with the pool because they were just filling it so it was a little cold. She just sat on my lap and I put my feet in the water. Next time I'll have to take extra clothing for me so that I can sit in the water, and we'll have to go later in the day so the water has time to warm up.

Today, the second day of vacation, I did absolutely nothing. In fact, I'm still in my pajamas at 6:15 p.m. Lydia and I just spent the day inside and played. Oh, and I took a nap this morning which was wonderful. I can't remember the last time I took a nap. Loved it!!

Until next time...

1 comment: