Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We Finally Made It...

I've been planning on taking Lydia to the Schuyler County Library since vacation started. We kept putting it off due to her having a really runny nose lately. Her allergies are such a pain. Anyway, we had to get out this morning to go to the bank for Gail so we just went. We weren't there very long, but I do think she enjoyed it. She kept walking up the row of books and sitting on the special rugs they have. At one point I just sat down with her and tried to read her a book about a big red tank. She just grabbed the book and took off walking with it. It was cute. I finally just picked out two books and two for myself. She has Freddie the Frog and Penny the Pony. They are cute little board books that she likes to carry around and look at the pictures. I guess at her age, that is about all she can do by herself at her age. So I can write down her baby book that she had a trip to the library. Another blank that may be filled up quickly is a trip to the ZOO!!! I'm still trying to talk Gail into that one.

No comments: