Friday, November 21, 2008

All Is Right Once Again...

Last night when I got home Lydia was sleeping peacefully all cuddled up in her warm footed jammies and fleece blanket. It was the most beautiful thing I'd seen all day. And this morning when I woke her up she got a huge smile on her face and kept giving me kisses and hugs. It made everything OK again. Thanks for listening to me yesterday. It is hard for me to not be home at night. Not that I don't trust Gail or think he is going to forget something. That isn't it at all. We just have a routine and I don't like to change it for anything. It was only the second time since she's been born that I haven't been there to tuck her in and get kisses.

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

that was the same way i felt last night when i picked braylon up. he was fast asleep at 8:30 and i hadn't seen him for 12 hours. he still hasn't seen me b/c he was still sleeping when i left this morning. i miss him:( think he misses me???