Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lydia's Sick

My baby girl is sick. Makes me sad to see those big watery eyes, red runny nose, and hear her terrible "I'm a pack a day smoker" cough. She has also had to be going to a different baby sitter this week. The regular sitter's father-in-law has been really sick. He has been living with them since right after Lydia starting going here because he was dying and couldn't live by himself anymore. Her father-in-law just passed away today, but she has taken off the last week because he has been getting a lot worse. It makes me sad because he was such a nice person who seemed to really care about Lydia. He was always sneaking her snacks, taking her picture, and playing with her. Because of all of this, she has been staying at my friend Courtney's. This has been a big ordeal for Lydia this week and last. The only places I've ever left her are with Tina, my mother-in-law, and my sister. (I don't leave her that much.) So it was been hard for her. Now she is cutting 2 more teeth (top eye teeth) and she is sick as a dog. She's been to the doctor once already this week, but I've got to take her back. The didn't give her anything!! Not a happy mother was I.

I am also glad that I got the guts to write my last post. It was hard to me to put into words how I felt, and I'm also guilty of keeping my feelings inside most of the time. Anyway, thanks to everyone who commented about it. I hope that I'm able to become close with some other fantastic women in the Lancaster area.

Until next time...

No comments: