Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Couldn't Take It Anymore...

I couldn't take the pressure anymore. I had to do it...


I put up Lydia's Christmas tree. It is the cutest tree ever. It has clear lights, Disney princess lights, silver balls, pink feather boas, silver bracelets, a big silver curly ribbon on top, and a pink and white receiving blanket wrapped around the bottom. When she first saw it she smiled really big and tried to touch it. I was thinking ahead and put in on top of her dresser so she couldn't reach it. This should tide me over until after Thanksgiving, but then Christmas will explode all over my house. I can't wait.



Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it very interesting and I appreciate that. I have a blog here in California and would like to invite you to visit.

I think that you may enjoy the different labels I have posted, and their different perspective. In addition to the labels and the music videos you may also appreciate my art as I see it and create it here in San Diego.

I hope to see you soon.
take care

Andrea Frederick said...

What a great idea! Love the boa idea...might have to steal it!

Bree Shaw said...

very cute ideas for her tree! my boys tree is all about hunting! imagine that:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

what a sweet idea! too cute!