Friday, June 19, 2009

Garage Sales...

I think I have a garage sale addiction. I love to go to them and get good deals on clothing for Lydia. Don't get me wrong, I liked garage sales before. However, once I had her they took on an entire new meaning to me. So tomorrow Darla and I are having a garage sale at her house. It in Lancaster City Wides. I had more clothing to sell than I thought I would have. I used to keep everything she outgrew in case we had another girl in the future. After having 14 eighteen gallon tubs in our basement mud room (and she's not even 2 yet) I decided that I should really go through the clothing and purge. Now I hope I actually get rid of it all. Not that I'll get any of the money from what I sell because I looked through Darla's garage sale piles and took a lot of her stuff. So currently I owe her $44. My goal is to make enough to pay her for what I owe. I'll let you know how that turns out.

I'm also on the downward stretch of summer school. We had 22 days plus 4 work hours. We are completing day 15 today. I have so much planned for the rest of the summer and I can't wait. I have basement cabinets to clean out and organize, a garage that is a disaster, and a pretty clean house. I also plan to spend time at the Kirksville wading pools. Speaking of - Lydia got in the pool for the first time this summer yesterday. She didn't like it at first so I got in there with her. A big thank you to Darla for loaning me dry clothing!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

when are you opening up your garage sale? tonight?