Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Vacation...

I am officially on summer vacation as of 5 hours ago. Summer school is over and I can honestly say that (so can the rest of the summer school teachers) that we greatly deserve the rest of the summer off. I have several things planned for Lydia and I this summer. The Schuyler County Library is going to have a story hour once a week. I'm not sure if Lydia will enjoy it or if it will be too advanced for her, but we're going to try it out anyway. The first one is tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Lydia's second birthday (I'll post later about that) and my mom's first day of retirement. After story hour we are going to Memphis to have lunch with her at the Bowling Alley - taco salad here I come. The Adair County Library is also having different events at the park once a week. There are a few of those that I plan to take her to also. I'll keep you updated on our daily events (or lack there of) throughout the summer.

Until next time...

No comments: