Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pictures...

I think I may be a mom that takes way too many pictures. I use the Wal-Mart photo website to order pictures. And though I take a ton of pictures, I don't print them too often. In fact, I haven't ordered any pictures since June 2008. I don't have any from Lydia's first birthday party and her second is next week. I typically order 2 copies of every picture I take and today I realized how silly that was. I uploaded 505 pictures taken since Easter (2 1/2 months, 74 days, that averages to 6.8 pictures a DAY!!). Normally it would have costs me $45 plus tax for single pictures. Instead, I only ordered the pics that I absolutely wanted. Several 5 x 7s also, and it only cost me $18. Smile on my face. Tomorrow I'll try to go back and upload from July 2008 until Easter and stay under $20. I love digital cameras!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Corin said...

I was very disappointed when there were no actual pictures in your post. But, I do agree with you digital cameras are awesome. I have so many pictures that I think are cute. I don't print a lot of them but I know they are there if I want them.