Monday, June 29, 2009

Vacation Here I Come...

I have 2 days of summer school left. Every year I sign up to teach summer school because we need the money. It usually goes to purchase hay, but this year it is going towards pasture rent. I don't mind teaching (some days) and get a lot of stuff done for the next school year. However, I would love to sleep in some of these mornings. I guess I just have to be patient until Wednesday.

On Wednesday, my first official day of summer school, is Lydia's second birthday. I can't believe that she is going to be TWO!! Sniff, sniff. We have a fun day planned for that day. We are going to the library for story hour and then over to Memphis to have a birthday/retirement lunch with my mom. It is her last day of work - every!!

Until next time...

No comments: