Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New President...

I have to say that I am so excited about our new President. I have worried and prayed a solution to our country's problems. Gail and I are pretty fortunate that we aren't really affected by all of the hard times going on. I just pray that a solution is found before we are. I watched part of the inaugural address at school, but had to stop before the actual speech. I was however, able to watch a videotape of it at home tonight with Gail and my mother-in-law. President Obama just moves me with his words, his wisdom, and his view of the future. I truly hope that he is able to change our country for the better.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I completely agree with everything you said!!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Amen. Amen. Amen.

Bree Shaw said...

i didn't get to watch any of it! i wanted to but things got crazy at home last night and i just didn't get to watch it. i did get to see bits and pieces on GMA this morning and it looked great and he sounded great. i am excited to see what happens in the next 4 years.

Corin said...

He is an incredible speaker, that's for sure. Very moving. I agree he fills you with hope for the future. I'm excited to see what happens the next few months.