Wednesday, January 21, 2009

To My Few Readers...

A college friend of mine (and my sisters) is a clothing designer in St. Louis. She has entered a conpetition for the St. Louis Fashion Week. Please follow the below information and go vote for her.

I have decided to enter my line, Penny Rae Vintage, in St. Louis Fashion Week's contest, Project Design. The line I'm submitting is Penny Rae Vintage Reinvented, in which I take vintage items, such as nightgowns, lingerie, dresses, shirts, skirts, vintage fabrics, etc., and design and reconstruct to make modern pieces. The finalists who receive the most votes win a spot at St. Louis Fashion Week!!! I'm asking for your votes, and if you could, please spread the word. As you can see, I'm a little late in submitting my entry, having been informed about the contest just a few (oh so short) days ago. Thus, I am hundreds of votes behind the other designers.......and need your help! So if you wouldn't mind, please forward this to everyone--your friends, family, spouses, students, classmates, colleagues, acquaintances, etc. You do have to register to vote, but registering and voting only takes about 30 seconds total, and I would GREATLY appreciate your time to do so. Here is the link:http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnNhaW50bG91aXNmYXNoaW9ud2Vlay5jb20vcHJvamVjdGRlc2lnbi9QRF9TUzA5Lw==Click "Register to Vote" on the right. You only need to fill in your name and email address (STL Fashion Week does NOT share your information). You do not need to live in St. Louis, or Missouri, or even the U.S. to vote.Look for "Penny Rae Vintage," and vote!******YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, ONCE PER HOUR, so please feel free to vote as often as you can!!******I apologize in advance if you receive this message multiple times--I will be sending this out via email, Facebook, MySpace, etc., in an effort to drum up as many votes as possible. Thank you SO very much for your help and support. I look forward to hearing your feedback, and don't forget to tell your friends to vote often.........

Love,
Melissa Rae Brown

Until next time...
Penny Rae Vintage

No comments: