Friday, January 23, 2009

What Are Your Plans...

I am beyond thrilled that today is Friday. I swear that the short weeks seem so much longer that the regular weeks. Don't know why. Maybe it is because your are trying to put five days worth of material in a four day week. Anyway, I have a busy weekend planned full of cleaning, playing, cleaning, playing, and playing some more. And I couldn't be more excited about it. Lydia has been feeling icky because of her teeth (eye teeth) so I think she needs a weekend of nothing. What are your plans for the weekend?

Until next time...

5 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

tonight we are going out to eat with some friends. tomorrow andrea and i are painting my bedroom and bathroom, tomorrow afternoon basketball practice, tomorrow night going to some friends to eat, sunday church and sunday night a class at church! WOW!
enjoy your weekend:)

Diane Melvin said...

Bree, reading your plans for two days makes me tired. How on earth do you get that much done is two days?!?

Andrea Frederick said...

I'm having a night out with Emma tonight....we're going to spend some of her birthday money. Tomorrow painting with Bree and Sunday church. I've had the last two weekends without nothing. It's bliss!

Corin said...

We have a Parents as Teachers class tomorrow and then Church on Sunday. That's it. These other girls are such social butterflies.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

um, I had planned to do as little as possible...I succeeded!
I set up the photo backdrops & lights and took some adorable 6 week pictures of Natalee...that was the highlight!